Here Comes Honey Bye Bye is the 12th episode of Season 5 on CW teen soap 90210.
NAOMI MUST MAKE A DECISION - Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) and Max (guest star Josh Zuckerman) see a marriage counselor to decide if they are going to stay married, while Teddy (Trevor Donovan) tells Silver (Jessica Stroup) he won't ruin her chance to have a baby if she agrees to his terms. Navid (Michael Steger) uses Liam's (Matt Lanter) celebrity status to help him get into an elite secret society and Annie (Shenae Grimes) rushes to tell Riley (guest star Riley Smith) her true feelings before he undergoes an experimental surgery. Tristan Wilds and Jessica Lowndes also star.
The episode begins with naomi and max talking with a marriage counselor, she asks if naomi had a career naomi told her that she is an event planner but max says that she hadnt planned any event since his wedding, so the consultant said that maybe she is focusing on max cause she's having hard time establishing her own identity.
|valign="top" style="width:50%;" |||
- Teddy: "He's pretty chipper for a guy who was almost shipped to Mexico in a crate."
- Naomi: "I've been on my own since I was 16. I've been pretending to be an adult for so long, I'm not, I'm not an adult. And I was mad at you for acting like a child because I never got to be one."
- Liam: "I’m not here to talk, I’m here to hit stuff."
- Naomi: "I gave up New York for love."
- Campbell: "We're about to sacrifice a virgin. I'm kidding. Like I know any virgins."
- Teddy: "As much as I hate you right now I can't be as horrible to you as you were to me."
- Dixon: "Don't worry about Ade. She'll come around. She's actually a nice girl when she's not cheating on me, or trying to kill Silver, or pregnant and on drugs."
- Naomi: "Massachusetts? What am I supposed to do there huh? Plan pilgrim dinners?"
- Jessica Lowndes (Adrianna) has previously worked with Grant Gustin (Campbell) in the Lifetime original movie entitled 'A Mother's Nightmare'.
- This marks the last death in the franchise
- "Snake Charmer" -Jessica Lowndes
- "Hold On When You Get Love and Let Go When You Give It" -Stars
- "Please Be Kind" -The Tins
- "You Are My Planet" -Quiet Arrows
- "Hearts Like Us" -Sam Sparro
- "We'll Pull Through" -The Jolly Folks
- "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" -Birdy
- "One More" -Joshua Radin
- "I Know What I Want" -Irya's Playground
- "Can't Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton)" -Macklemore & Ryan Lewis